What is the cure for progressive reddish papule on right cheek and lesions with superficial blood vessels?

Dermatologist
Question
A 62 year-old fair skinned male farmer present to the dermatologist with a nine-month history of progressively enlarging reddish papule on his right cheek. Examination reveals a dome shaped "pearly" 3 mm lesion with small superficial blood vessels. Thanks, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Your description suggest molluscsm contagiousm a viral infection. However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: What is the cure for progressive reddish papule on right cheek and lesions with superficial blood vessels? 1 hour later
Dr. XXXXXXX Kumar: I don't see any option to upload a picture on the right side of the query page, where is that, I don't understand what you're talking about. The instructor didn't show us a picture of it, just a written description. Thanks, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Sorry for the delay in reply. Please send the photograph to my mail. YYYY@YYYY Waiting for your response. thank you