What is the cure for chronic pain caused due meniscus tear in left knee and herniated C5-7 bulging disk?

Chronic pain with all my records. Two auto injuries at work. : Female Age : 46 I'm looking for a pain doc or internal med doc who will prescribe my percocets and do injections ( epidural). I have back, hip, nerve pain down my left leg, meniscus tear in left knee (had surgery), ankle and foot surgery; not to mention left and right shoulder rotator cuff tears (had left shoulder surgery) , and need right shoulder surgery soon. I had an autoimmune blood test done which showed I have joint issues. I am in pain 24/7, also with migraines and neck c5-7 herniated bulging disk. I use to get Percocet 30s @ 5 to 6 a day, now I can't find a doctor to take care of me anymore, especially with my meds. I have no quality of life anymore. I can't work, nor finish the 7 classes I have left to get my bachelor degree due to debilitating pain. The pain drives me totally nuts. Can a doctor help me out there so I can somewhat have my life back? Please someone answer me. I don't care what the answer be, I will except whatever may help me.
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pain Needs Mnagement Detailed Answer: Hello Mr XXXX! I am Dr S Khan and i am sorry for your troubles you had been through. No wonder you need a lot of pain management and a good doctor near by. Mr XXXXXXX due to your country issues i am afraid i cant provide you with the prescription of percocet but i can guide you what to do what not to. As you need a chronic pain management specialist so do a rheumatologist. Percocet has oxycodones in it. And this can be prescribed only in states so i think i will not be able to as i am thousands miles away from states.But what i can do is to listen to you every word you say and try to find a solution by guiding you and making the ways for you. I can also provide you the doctors list near by you and i can give you tips regarding management of these pains. Mr XXXXXXX ou need a management plan and that is to be devised by a team of doctors comprising rheumatologist, chronic pain management specialist and dietitians as diet and lifestyle modifications can change the fate a lot, and last but not the least a physiotherapist. Hope i was of some help. Mr XXXXXXX Let me know if you need any thing more from me. I would love to entertain your any further queries other wise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Regards Dr S Khan