What is the comparison between side effects of Flecainide to that of Multaq?
User rating for this question
How do Tambocor's side effects compare to those of Multaq? Are they more severe?
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query very carefully. Some of the side effects of Flecainide (Tambocor) compare to Multaq are mention below: - Flecainide increases the Chances for major arrhythmia (as compare to Multaq), - Aggravates further the signs of Heart Failure (Multaq has no effect on HF) - Aggravates the signs and symptomsof Ischemic Heart Disease (Multaq has no effect on IHD). As you have history Of Ischemic Heart Disease, If I was your caring doctor would prescribe Multaq to Flecainide. Hope it answered to your query! Dr. Benard
People also viewed
- Angiogram in koyili hospital
- Tiny sores on inside of labia lips
- Is angiogram neccessary for induced ischemia
- Is diarrhea a side effect of multaq?
- What are the side effects of multaq?
- Length of time for angiogram procedure
- Angiogram test in manila
- Thallium scan of heart vs angiogram
- Is cough a side effect of multaq?
- Side effects of flecainide
- Large knob inside vagina
- Sore on inside of leg
- Remove skin inside legs
- Multaq side effects
- Painful welt on inside of legs