What is the cause of pain when i urinate?
User rating for this question
well when i go to pee it hurts the color is normal but blood comes out at the end. do you have any idea y?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: It could be due to UTI Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have UTI especially Cystitis Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to. Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report. Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician. Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of giant fibroadenomas
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- Increase your prostate fluid
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- Prostatitis headaches infection
- Symptoms of scalp injury
- Symptoms of chronic renal failure
- What causes burning and painful urination
- Pain in the ureter
- Stool and urine incontinence after myomectomy
- Symptoms of nongonococcal urethritis
- What causes pain after urination
- Symptoms of balanoposthitis balanitis
- Plenty epithelial cells
- What is the cause of pain when i urinate