What is the cause for yellow discharge from penis after unprotected sex?

Question
I had sex last night with know condom this i woke the tip of my penis the only way to scratch it is to squeeze the tip of it then some yellow stuff came out it don't burn or hurt i just want to know what's going on
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not an STD Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this yellowish fluid that you expelled from your urethral this morning. It is certain that every unprotected sex is a potential risk factor for transmitting or acquiring STDs. However, none of these infections would be able to cause symptoms within 24hours after contamination.This yellowish fluid should just be an incidental observation that is not related to the unprotected sex you had last night. This is in no way means that you do not have an STD or could not have been contaminated last night. It simply means this is not related to whatever transpired last night. I will suggest that you always think about protection during all intercourse encounters. Also, monitor these symptoms and if they should persist, please get tested for STDs. If the results should be positive, then it is likely that you had this before and not that you acquired it last night. I hope you find the above information very helpful.Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to request for more information if need be. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.

Follow-up: What is the cause for yellow discharge from penis after unprotected sex? 11 minutes later
When having sex after coming its really thick no smell

Brief Answer: Please, monitor for a few more days! Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with me. These findings are very non specific for any particular disease or disease process. I would rather consider them them non conclusive or suggestive of any pathology and closely monitor to see what we get over next weeks or months. However, am confident this would boil down to nothing. For now I would not undertake or recommend any aggressive medical intervention beyond simple monitoring. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.