What is the cause for swollen upper lip?

Jan 2014

My upper lip is a little swollen and larger only on one side. It doesn't hurt What is this ?
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for posting your concern at XXXXXXX I need some more information from you regarding your concern in order to be able to help you better. >Since how long has been the swelling? >Is this recurrent OR has it happened for the first time? >Any history of itching at the site of swelling Or any history of Hives/Urticaria? >Any history of preceding drug intake? Regards