What is the cause for swelling in scrotum and testicles after double hernia surgery?
User rating for this question
hello. had double hernia 1 yr ago.,had surgery from groin an up to repair 2001 double hernia. my scrotum swells .testicles go up in stomach has lumps an cant walk lift . cant stand for any length of time. pain in left leg,lower back an all groin an having problems urinatimg anerections an sperm no pressure.an low akout ever since ty
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Causes to swollen scrotum and lumps in stomach Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank for sharing with us your concern. This is Dr.Alba here to assist you and hopefully, together, we will find a solution to your current health problems. You are saying that you have a swollen scrotum and testicle go up. At the same time you are having problems with urinating and erections. These symptoms refer to uro-genital infection and need to start oral prescription drugs. You are also referring that you are having lumps which cannot allow to walk fit. These lumps could be related to infection or possible hernia. Therefore, you should see an urologist and run further tests: - abdominal ultrasound - urine analysis - urethral fluid analysis - local physical examination to decide for best treatment. Meanwhile, I'd advise to: - go to ER as soon as possible - take acetaminophen for the pain - apply cold compresses to the swollen area. All the best! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Alba
People also viewed
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of metoprolol tartrate?
- What causes swelling in testicle after inguinal hernia surgery
- Is stomach pain a side effect of women's tylenol multi-symptom menstrual relief?
- Can prednisolone drops help with a scratched cornea
- Swelling in testicles after hernia surgery
- Swelling after hernia surgery
- Is severe or continuing stomach pain a side effect of prevacid naprapac 500?
- What causes discomfort and swelling in scrotum after inguinal hernia
- Is wheezingabdominal or stomach pain or tenderness a side effect of bosulif?
- Role of udiliv in controling sgot sgpt
- Corneal transplants and risk of flying
- Feels like something is in the outer corner of my eye
- Hernia recurrence after hernia surgery
- Pinky toe corn discoloration
- Is right upper abdominal or stomach pain and fullness a side effect of darvon?