What is the cause for swelling in scrotum and testicles after double hernia surgery?

hello. had double hernia 1 yr ago.,had surgery from groin an up to repair 2001 double hernia. my scrotum swells .testicles go up in stomach has lumps an cant walk lift . cant stand for any length of time. pain in left leg,lower back an all groin an having problems urinatimg anerections an sperm no low akout ever since ty
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Causes to swollen scrotum and lumps in stomach Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank for sharing with us your concern. This is Dr.Alba here to assist you and hopefully, together, we will find a solution to your current health problems. You are saying that you have a swollen scrotum and testicle go up. At the same time you are having problems with urinating and erections. These symptoms refer to uro-genital infection and need to start oral prescription drugs. You are also referring that you are having lumps which cannot allow to walk fit. These lumps could be related to infection or possible hernia. Therefore, you should see an urologist and run further tests: - abdominal ultrasound - urine analysis - urethral fluid analysis - local physical examination to decide for best treatment. Meanwhile, I'd advise to: - go to ER as soon as possible - take acetaminophen for the pain - apply cold compresses to the swollen area. All the best! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Alba