What is the cause for rancid pork juice in my eye?

Got raw rancid pork juice in my eye work up with blurry vision I'm nervous it has gone away
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Wash the eye with water. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The raw rancid pork juice can cause an allergic reaction or inflammation of the eye causing a blurred vision. Washing the eye with cold water will help in washing away the irritant and restoring the vision. If the symptoms have subsided then there is no need to worry. It is not likely to cause any long term problem. Gauze pads soaked in milk can help reduce the redness and swelling in your eyes. Over-the-counter antihistamines and/or antibiotic eye drops can help too. Physical check up is necessary if there is redness or itching of the eye. In that case you need to consult your ophthalmologist to get antibiotic and anti allergic eye drops prescribed. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL
Follow-up: What is the cause for rancid pork juice in my eye? 20 minutes later
Someone told me i could die or get worms in my brain
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not possible. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. Getting the worms in the brain is not likely from a few drops of rancid pork juice in the eye. Please do not worry. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: What is the cause for rancid pork juice in my eye? 1 minute later
Ive had a headache today could that be from it also us it possible it could kill me
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Headache is not due to any infection or worms. Detailed Answer: Hello. You headache is more likely to be due to anxiety associated with the whole issue. The chances of infection to brain are less than 0.01% and the symptoms do not appear so soon. This will not kill you. Take a mild pain killer like aspirin for headache. Regards.
Follow-up: What is the cause for rancid pork juice in my eye? 4 minutes later
Thank you :-)
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you. I am glad I could help. Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful. I wish you the very best in whatever you do. Warm regards