What is the cause for pain and burning sensation in right arm and thigh?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have pain under my right arm. ( started last night). It also feels hot and tender to the touch. It has radiated to my shoulder blade and neck. However, the burning sensation is just my arm and right upper thigh accompanied with pain. It hurts more at rest. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a 6. I've also had liver lesions which were tested for cancer. ( 2 negative biopsies.)
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Get your x-rays done. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You should get your x-rays - 1. Cervical spine done in AP and Lateral view. 2.Lumbo-sacral spine in AP and Lateral view . Send us the reporting or discuss it with your doctor. Only then your further treatment is advised till then avoid heavy weight lifting , pushing and pulling heavy objects. You can take painkillers+muscle relaxants by discussing it with your doctor. Apply hot packs for 30 mins in morning and in evening in neck and lower back region. I hope you have get your answer. Thanks.