What is the cause for frequent urination and pain during urination?
User rating for this question
ive been pissing with pain and frequency for 10 days. coming off meth and some opiates, i also swallowed about 5 coffee filters used in making meth and with the drug on it ten days ago, the pain with pissing has been fleeting, what could it be?
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: it is an urinary tract infection. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum. The frequency and the pain while pissing are most probably due to the urinary tract infection, stone in the urinary tract and infection, or may be secondary to the pelvic inflammatory disease, or due to eating the highly spicy foods. Coming off with the meth, and opiates and swallowing the coffee filters may not have any relation with the present symptoms. In case of infection, the urine become acidic, and causes the symptoms. In case of stone due to damage to the tissues infection may develop. Due to spicy foods, the metabolism becomes acidic, and the kidneys filter the acidic matter. Here the symptoms are brief and needs no treatment. I advise you to consult an urologist for diagnosis and treatment. I, to my patient with such symptoms, prescribe Cifixime200mg, anti inflammatory drugs, and urinary alkalizers for recovery. Wishing you a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
People also viewed
- What to do amoebiasis for toddlers
- Urine smells strange after giving birth
- Drinking beer after stent surgery
- Right flank pain after binge
- What does few amorphous crystals mean
- What does many amorphous phos mean in a urine test
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- After birth bladder retention
- Frequent urination after a drinking binge
- What causes frequent urination during winters
- Bisoprolol fumarate amlodipine besilate safe for glaucoma
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Can you take gingko biloba and amlodipine besylate