What is the cause for feet getting ice cold and soles turning white and blue?
User rating for this question
my feet get ice cold and soles turn white and blue
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need examination & Investigation Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic This is highly suggestive of vascular insufficiency – blood flow to the feet being reduced / usually due to mechanical obstruction by narrowed arteries; occasionally spasm You need to consult a Vascular surgeon / or cardiologist. You need examination / and investigation like Doppler study – to assess the blood flow to the feet. Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless
People also viewed
- What causes cold feet in winters
- What causes cold feet in men
- I am suffering from hypotension, can i take levophed?
- Wheat allergy or hay fever and affects the ear burning up
- What would cause sudden body shaking
- What would cause a bumps on the labia minora
- Will bystolic treat prolapsing mitral leaflet syndrome ?
- I am suffering from palpitations, can i take inderal?
- I am suffering from angina, stable, can i take ecotrin?
- Will metoprolol succinate er treat progressive angina ?
- Feet soles cold sensation
- Cold hands cold feet causes
- What percent does an average person heart work
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What it means when your peeing blood and lower back hurts