What is the best vitamins to speed up metabolism?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
whats the best vitamins to speed up my metabolism
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Vitamins do not regulate the metabolism.

Detailed Answer:
Vitamins do not help in speeding up the metabolism. The regulation of metabolism is done with the help of various hormones.
Vitamins do help in maintaining the good health and preventing various deficiency disorders.
For overall well being, I would advise you to have a B- complex with folic acid, Zinc and anti-oxidants like Vitamin E and lycopene.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.