What is the best treatment for hemorrhoids and is it safe to treat with betnovate cream?
User rating for this question
I have 2 haemorrhoids about 1cm each in diameter.Can I XXXXXXX these with a scalpel as my doctor has previously done? Is it safe to treat with betnovate cream?
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 19 minutes later
Hi i read your query very carefully and would like to say that surgery is the best treatment for hemorrhoids. However before surgery you can try betnovate cream.
Follow-up: What is the best treatment for hemorrhoids and is it safe to treat with betnovate cream? 40 minutes later
What do you mean by surgery because lancing the haemorrhoid is a very easy procedure that I can do at home , what are the risks?
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi again. I would like to say that surgery is the best treatment for complicated hemorrhoids, especially in cases with rectal bleeding or hhemorrhoids thrombosis. Otherwise conservative treatment with creams and anti constipation pills is the best alternative. Hope I answered to your question.
People also viewed
- Flying after dc
- Is heart murmur contagious
- Remedy for convulsion
- Fluttery feeling in neck
- Fever with aching scrotum
- Hemorrhoids treatment steroids betnovate or beta
- Fucibet cream hemorrhoid treatment
- Heart maker with names
- First aid for infected pimple
- Anusol hemorrhoids cream treatment
- Freezing cold feet when sitting and dizzy when stand up
- Necrotizing fasciitis history timeline
- What is cause and treatment for hemorrhoid
- Sharp back pain when coughing
- What is the treatment for hemorrhoids