What is the best solution of pimples?
User rating for this question
Sir could you please give me the best solution of pimples?
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Benzoyl peroxide Cleanser & Salicylic acid lotion. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Basically acne treatment involves 1. Keep opening the follicles 2. Destroying bacteria that can get into follicles and trigger infection 3. Unclogging of pores This can be achieved by 1. Gentle cleansing with warm water and a mild soap. 2. Apply benzoyl peroxide on - This destroys bacteria that can get into follicles and trigger infection. Gently rub the benzoyl peroxide cleanser into the skin for 10-20 seconds. Work into a full lather and rinse thoroughly and then XXXXXXX dry. If too much drying occurs, you may need to rinse the cleanser off sooner or use it less often. 3. Applying salicylic acid Regularly - helps unclog pores. Apply a thin film of the Salicylic acid lotion to the areas of your skin affected by acne, usually 1 to 2 times a day after cleansing with Benzoyl peroxide Cleanser. Most of the acne get cured by these methods with in 6 to 8 weeks. If these treatments do not work, then you need Topical antibiotics like clindamycin and Topical retinoids. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- How to take care during 7 month of pregnancy
- What is the permanent solution for pimples
- What are the permanent solutions for acne and pimples
- Whats in pimples
- Clorox to fade acne scars
- Why do my eyes water after drinking alcohol
- Clotrimazole effective for acne
- What is the best solution of pimples
- Thickening of neck
- Tri sprintec cleared acne in days
- Home remedies for removing acne and pimples marks
- Ear drum beating rapidly
- What is the solution for blackheads and pimples
- Acne holes cured by soframycin
- What does a pulse rate of 108 mean