What is the best medication for pain caused due to blockage in right subclavin artery?

What is the best medication for pain,that is not a narcotic.I have fallen over ten times in the last three months from having a90% blockage in my right subclavin artery and 20% in another rt. sub. artery. I have been hospitalized with numerous tests.went to the dr. today an have improved. have not fall or been dizzy over 30 days. now I have pain all over from falling an hitting so many objects with my bones. please help me an tell me the best proven effective non narcotic med to take.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wishing you a speedy recovery Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. I can understand how this pain can be both frustrating and restricting. I am also happy that you are informed enough to request for non-narcotic pain management ma'am, I am really proud of you. Well, as long as you have not suffered any skeletal injuries, you can use any of the following medication twice or thrice (maximum) a day, for a few days (i.e. as long as the pain is present, which should not be for long). The medications are all safe for short term use, and should not be abused, but I am sure you do not intend on doing so. I shall list them in an ascending order of their strength and efficacy, they are: -Acetaminophen -Aspirin -Ibuprofen -Aceclofenac -Naproxen -Diclofenac All the above mentioned pain management medications should be available over-the-counter, so I do not think you should find it difficult to get your hands on them. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you ma'am. Best wishes.