Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the average size of a penis for a teenager? How can we make it grow?

im 17 and i have believe i have a small penis about 8 inches is this small? if so can i do anything naturally to improve size?
Posted Tue, 5 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 minutes later

The average penis size in erection is 5 inches.Anything lesser than 3 inches in erection would be a matter of concern needing penis enlargement techniques.

As in you 8 inches is good than normal and there would be no need to worry or for any enlargement techniques.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: What is the average size of a penis for a teenager? How can we make it grow? 9 minutes later
also im uncut and my foreskin isnt stuck to my head it just looks like the forskin opening hole is to small for the head to come out is there any way i can get my head to come out without being circumsized?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 minutes later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

Based on your description I suspect it to be Phimosis what you suffering from.

Yes, there methods other than Circumcision to treat phimosis.

Glansie, which is a device available in market which which phimosis can be cured.The tip of the Glansie is inserted in the opening in the foreskin. By squeezing the handles the foreskin is gradually stretched until it can be retracted properly.
This is a conservative method and does not involve any surgical technique.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.