What is the average length of intercourse and ejaculation time after 53 years?

Question
My 53 year old, very healthy boyfriend has insecurity about his sexual performance. I have repeatedly assured him that he is a fantastic lover: caring, affectionate, skilled at cunnilingus & usually able to ejaculate 3-4 times (without loosing his erection) over 20 minutes of intercourse. He recently became a recovering alcholic after an achohol induced break-up of his 25 year marriage. I beleive his insecurities are caused by XXXXXXX feelings of guilt over his poor performance as a spouse and father. I reassure him that I am VERY satisfied. Recently I heard on the radio, that most men, over 30, average about 10 minutes of intercourse and one ejaculation. IS THAT CORRECT ? He seemed to be more assured by this statistic than my personal assurances. Also could you give me some "averages" for male performance over the age of 30 ?? I would like to offer him more statistics to reassure him.
I know that every man is different and there are drawbacks to statistical info. I am convinced that his performance is obviously ABOVE AVERAGE, so that statistics will provide realistic measures that he can compare himself to; rather that his own fears.
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 44 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

It should be more than 3 minutes. A

Time taken in ejaculation is not very important.

The important thing is he discharging before her partner has achieved orgasm.

Man feels guilty of poor performance only if her partner has not achieved orgasm.

For play has important role in it.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,