What is the alternative medicine for Glimitied forte and Pioz MF for diabetes?

I am diabetic for the past 18 yrs initial i taken the Aurvedha for 12 yrs no problem it is well control , that Dr. is not there now., Then i went to Alophathy i have taken Glimitied Forte - 1-1 mrng & Night and Pioz mf 30 - 1 - afternoon and becodex - - 1 night now the Glimitied forte and Pioz MF 30 is not avalilbe in the market due to ban on this tab What alternate tab can i take for this above 2 tablets. Kindly suggest. One more thing i am not having BP since from the Diabatic till now. my BP level is always normal 120/80 . i am recently affected with sines , while taken the head bath the next day afternoon i am getting sever head ach , most of the time it sleeply mode. after 1/2 hr or 1 hr i am normal or better . Taking the Hemopathy for that this past 3 years.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Gluformin G2 or Amaryl 2 & Pio M 30 or Asoformin P Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. I will take the 1st question first. For Glimitied forte: You can take Gluformin G2 or Amaryl 2 or Exermet GM2. If you din't get any of these then can ask for glimipiride(2mg) + metformin (500mg) tab. For Pioz MF 30: Ask for Asoformin P, Pio M 30, Actoplus Met, Actoplus Met XR, Pianorm-M. If you dont det these then ask for pioglitazone 30 mg, metformin 500 mg. Now the ban is removed so you can get these drugs. For sinusitis/headache after bath, you need to dry your hairs completely after head bath and prefer to take bath after sun rise. You can take Paracetamol (NSAID) only when you feel head ache and can stop after that. Do steam inhalation. This will help you. Hope the explanation is both informative and helpful to you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them. If you are satisfied kindly rate this and write a review as well. Wish you good health. Regards