What is nodular density projecting over the posterior right side? Osseous and vascular markings associated with it?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
What does nodular density projecting over the postier right side?also, can you explain Osseous and vascular markings associated with the above?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
You need to provide me with the complete report you want to discuss so that i can give you a well informed opinion.
You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.
I look forward to hearing back from you as we work to provide you with an informative response related to this query. If you have other concerns I would be happy to address them as well.

Dr. Praveen Tayal.