What is life expectancy for an enlarged heart?
User rating for this question
life expendancy for an enlargedheart
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Total clinical picture, not heart size predicts... Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic Even with all data, it is difficult to predict in a given individual; any information is a statistical approximation from the population… It is difficult to assess too - it depends upon ejection fraction of heart / valves’ integrity and function / wall of the chambers / control of arrhythmia, their nature and frequency / renal function / response to medicines / associated morbidity and so on…. The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless
People also viewed
- Is seizures a side effect of cozaar?
- Does a pacemaker beat after death
- What are the side effects of edarbi?
- Life expectancy for person with enlarged heart
- Life expectancy with slightly enlarged heart
- Enlarged heart silhouette life expectancy
- Is new mole a side effect of humira?
- Heart beating fast after drinking coffee
- Heart beats funny after coffee
- Is sneezing a side effect of humira?
- What are the side effects of imuran?
- Hearts beating fast the day after drinking
- Fish heart still beats after death
- Enlarged heart life expectancy
- What is life expectancy for an enlarged heart