What is distal diffuse disease?

what is distal diffuse dieses
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! It depends on the location in which the disease is. Please clarify what you are talking about like where the disease is or which system or organ. Would be better if you can type what exactly is there in documentation. Awaiting reply
Follow-up: What is distal diffuse disease? 15 minutes later
that is coronary distal diffuse disease, 80% lesion on lad
Answered by Dr. Guru 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for follow up! This means that coronary artery(which supplies blood to heart) has got extensive blockage (diseased). LAD means left anterior descending artery, a branch of coronary artery). This is blocked to 80% in your case, which means only 20% of that vessel is open. This is one of the main blood vessel that supplies to heart. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!