What is Paraphimosis?

Jul 2016

Paraphimosis and related quaries
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Paraphimosis.

I shall be highly obliged if you can post your query so as to make comments on it.

Paraphimosis develops due to dry vigorous sexual activity.It is accumulation of serous fluid between two layers of Foreskin when it is retracted back over glans penis.and it hinders the foreskin to be placed in normal position
If neglected and untreated it may form a constricting band around glans penis at the level of coronal sulcus and may result in necrosis of the glans penis.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: What is Paraphimosis? 43 minutes later
Thanks you Doctor for your quick response.

Just wanted to know what medication will you suggest for me, it's been two days since I had this problem.... also what all precautions I need to take during my medication period.

Please let me know if you need any further information in my case.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
You have got Paraphimosis .There is no medicine that can reduce the Paraphimosis.

The medicines that are prescribed are to prevent infection.and reduce the oedema .

You have to consult qualified general surgeon or urologist who after clinical assessment may try to reduce it or give injection Hyluranidase at the site of Paraphimosis to absorb the fluid so that it can be reduced freely.
Please do not neglect it and avoid any sexual activities till it gets cured completely..
Follow-up: What is Paraphimosis? 19 minutes later

Thanks for your advice

Best Regards,
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks and good wishes with fast recovery.
Follow-up: What is Paraphimosis? 14 minutes later

please can you suggest me couple of doctor's name in Hyderabad city, so that I can consult them...

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 11 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
I personally do not know anybody in Hyderabad.
You can consult any general surgeon or urologist or find out from the list of the doctors in Hyderabad from Health care Magic list.
Thanks and Regards.