What does 'the neorological examination of lower limbs was unreamkable' mean?
User rating for this question
What does this mean: 'the neorological examination of lower limbs was unreamkable'
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Guru 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! This means that the functioning of nervous system supply(like nerves etc) to your lower limbs is good. You need not have to worry about this. It says that this particular examination is normal. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Posterior cervical decompression laminectomy
- C 8 cervical nerve decompression
- Kyphotic deformity of cervical spine
- Ovarian tube abscess
- Does protein inhibit calcium absorption
- Presacral abscess signs and symptoms
- Numb and tingly lower limbs
- Upper limb neurological examination
- What is scanogram of lower limb
- Cervical spine and diaphragm spasms
- Congenitally absent gallbladder
- Absent bone marrow iron
- Pins and needles in lower limbs
- How to diagnose cervical radiculopathy
- Lower limb neurological examination