What does pain in chest indicate?
User rating for this question
Hi , My name is XXXXXXX I get worried about my heart some times , but every time I go to my doctor he does blood work and they have done a EKG on me as well and every thing comes back good. But what I don't understand is there is times I get pains on the side wther my heart is and now they think it could be wther you have pain all the time , it's called something I just can't spill it lol. But I'm only 26?
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that your doctor must have examined you properly before saying that there is nothing significant . Rest if you want to make things crystal clear you get a 2 D ECHO done if that comes normal there is nothing to worry about then . The pains that you are mentioning are very non specific and will be non significant if your ECHO comes normal . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: What does pain in chest indicate? 7 hours later
What is a echo?
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 7 hours later
Follow-up: What does pain in chest indicate? 2 minutes later
Well we don't thank it's my hart we thank it is fibromyagia , cus my pain moves so my doctor is sending me to a pain doctor to see.He has done blood work and I have had my doctor look at me and also I have had two ekgs done on me.
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, If your doctor thinks then yes there can be a probability for fibromyalgia which is very common in people of your age and in that also patient can experience varied kind of pains. It needs to be seen if tender points are present in you although their absence does not rule out fibromyalgia. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- What causes intermittent chest pain and back pain
- Sleeplessness arms pain chest pain breathlessness what is it
- What is the cause of chest pain and arm pain
- Is fast or irregular heartbeat a side effect of tamiflu?
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of adderall xr?
- Chest pain bruised back pain what is the reason
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Vitamin b injection dosage
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of benicar hct?
- What causes heavy painful chest with painful back
- Is fainting a side effect of anthrax vaccine, adsorbed?
- Latest cure for ibs
- Muscle problems with lipitor
- Citalopram hbr 20 mg/day
- Clotrimazole 10mg troche uses