What does pain and swelling on hand joints indicate?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You can hold yoga till there is swelling and pain. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have studied your case with diligence There is less possibility of fracture due to yoga. If you fall down during yoga then there is possibility of fracture. You may need X ray of wrist to rule out any minor fracture. You can consult your doctor for x ray and further treatment. Do ice application, and give rest to wrist. You can apply crepe bandage for support. You can hold yoga till there is swelling and pain. You can start yoga again once symptoms are subsided. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Hand joint pain causes
- Is paleness of the skin a side effect of epipen?
- What does pain and swelling on hand joints indicate
- Joint pains in hands
- What causes numbness and pain in hands and joints
- Is rzh right medicine for spinal cord bone tb
- What are the side effects of exemestane tablets?
- Joint pain hands and feet
- Persistent numbness in left hand
- What are the side effects of fentanyl injection?
- Is weight gain a side effect of h.p. acthar gel?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of formoterol?
- Is there any medicine for growing moustache
- What treatment should one take for arthritis
- Neck and back muscle spasms after pacemaker insertion