What does left bundle branch block indicate?

hi I am 46 years old I did a EKG yesterday and show a Left bundle branch block, question I am a flight attendant do I have any problem to fly.. My EKG also said Rate 66 Sinus Rhythm. speed 25mm/sec limb 10 mm/mv chest 10.0 mm/mv PR 176 QRSD144 QT 448 QTC470 Axis P 50 QRS-32 T-32 what is all means
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Further cardiac tests are needed... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your medical history carefully. The EKG parameters show sinusal rhythm and left bandle bbranc block with a normal axis. Your ekg may be consider normal but XXXXXXX time it might hidden a possible heart problem. Therefore, I suggest to run further cardiac tests to completely rule them out: - cardiac Echo - Stress test If everything is ok, then, there is no need to worry about cardiac issues and EKG findings will be enclosed as normal. Subsequently, you won't have any problem to fly. Hope it was of help! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you have!