What does "kidney reveal minimal fullness in rental pelvis" mean?

Hello doctor Nirja, I want to understand what does kidney reveal minimal fullness in rental pelvis means? I am 34 week pregnant and so far all my reports have been normal.. the sonography (growth scan done in 34 week) stated the above and also that the HC is about 36 weeks.. I just wanted to understand does this indicate any problem or what? Thanks
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Neha Sethi 3 hours later
Brief Answer: It is a normal thing. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX. Welcome to XXXXXXX Your ultrasound report is suggesting that the part of your kidney which stores urine is a little bit enlarged in size. This is a normal finding in a pregnant woman. So there is nothing to be worried about. And HC is called as head circumference of the fetus which is showing that fetus is approximately 36 weeks old. Everything in your report in normal and you should not worry about anything. Eat healthy food and keep calm. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health.