What does fertility report indicates done after not able to conceive?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi I m a age of 37 years engineer working in a OIL sector Company. I have married in Jun, 2008, and from last 1 year me and my wife trying getting a children........ but till date my wife yet not getting pregnant.....i have send the all medical reports of my wife (age- 33 years) .....Kindly advice us what to do now... we are getting very nervous....... XXXXX Duliajan, Assam
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: IVF Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Your HSG report attached clearly says that thee is tubal block on right side and left tube is also unhealthy. 2) Under these circumstances IVF is the best way to get pregnant. Please undergo IVF at a good centre. Natural pregnancy is difficult 3) Semen analysis report is good and no problem. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.