What does dull pain in testicles after an intercourse suggest?
User rating for this question
Dear Doctor. After intercourse four days ago, my testicles are still having dull pain.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: scrotal ultrasound scan may be done Detailed Answer: Hello, Dull pain in the testicles after 4 days of intercourse suggests that there could be trivial hydroceole or variceole within the scrotum. A scrotal ultrasound can be done to confirm the same. If this dull pain is annoying you, you may want to get one done. You can see an urologist for the same. Meanwhile, wear loose cotton undergarments. You can also wait and watch it for a week, if it disappears then it is good. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- What does dull pain in testicles after an intercourse suggest
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- Pain in testicles and lower abdomen after intercourse
- Any suggestion for intercourse pain after total hysterectomy
- Experiencing severe pain in penis after intercourse suggest