What does "dense stromal fibrosis and focal chronic xanthogranulomatous inflammation with hemosiderin deposition" in breast biopsy mean ?

I had a breast biopsy this week and the results state dense stromal fibrosis and focal ceronic xanthogranulomatous inflammation with homosiderin deposition. Cholesterol clefts and foreign body reaction. What does this mean? Should I be concerned?
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 30 minutes later

The findings on the biopsy are indicative of a chronic inflammation associated conditions like fatty necrosis of the breast tissue, or old infected cysts.

Breast fat necrosis is a benign or non-cancerous condition that occurs as an after-effect of surgery or radiation. Although far less common, it also can develop in response to an injury to the breast

These biopsy findings are not suggestive of any form of cancer of the breast.

I hope this helps.

I will be available to answer any follow up queries , in case you have any.