What does coughing green jelly like mucous, body aches and sinus drainage lead to?

After yelling one day the next day I started to coigh then lead to coughing green jelly like mucous up then to body chills and aches now to sinuses draining. Itchy watery eyes and sneezing
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: You have Resp tract infection. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Thanks for writing to us. The symptoms you are describing are of respiratory tract infection. Cause could be viral or bacterial. However green expectoration indicates towards a infection. You are having running sinuses too. So it's essential to control it else you will get sinusitis. Warm saline gargles , steam inhalation , anti histaminics , an a good anti biotic will treat you. Paracetamol can be taken in such situations if fever or sinus pain occurs. Don't smoke. Your doctor may ask you for blood , sputum tests and Xrays. In case you are having a wheezing you may require a bronchodialator. Wish you a speedy recovery. I hope I am able to solve your query , still if you have any query ask me.