What does borderline blood test result mean?
User rating for this question
Received call from VA where I took blood test for employment, they want me to retake blood test I results?ts shows borderline results?
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Hello, Such screening test sometimes do produce false positive or ambiguous results and so retesting is needed. Medications can interfere the test results , so its better to let them know if you are on any medications I guess this will work out in your favor. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards
People also viewed
- What does borderline blood test result mean
- Coughing sick cold sweats
- Borderline esr blood test results
- What does a borderline blood test mean
- Antitubercular drugs causing thrombocytosis
- Grade 1 anterolisthesis of l4 and l5 with annular tear exercise
- Borderline result of pregnancy blood test
- 8 month old cold and cough
- Pseudocholinesterase deficiency and antihistamine
- Antitubercular drugs in first trimester
- Wil ragi increase cold cough in infant
- Blood test results meanings
- Coughing when weather is cold
- Cold and sweating and cough
- Is gentalene plus an antiviral medication that can be used for herpes?