What does black sputum after smoking marijuana indicate?
User rating for this question
After smoking marijuana I cough up black sputum. Do I need to be concerned?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing you need to concerned about sir Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. The black sputum that you noticed was clearly because of the marijuana that you smoked sir. Although, this can look alarming it is nothing you need to be concerned about. The sputum was black solely because of the smoke that you inhaled from smoking the marijuana. But the black sputum indicates that you have been smoking marijuana too often, try to avoid this sir. Although, this is nothing you need to be concerned about right now, I would advise you to try to avoid smoking marijuana as much as possible, as the long-term effects may be something you need to be concerned about. I hope you find my response helpful sir. Wishing you nothing but the best. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Blood in sputum after quitting smoking
- Black chapped lips after smoking marijuana
- Diagnosis of brochitis/pneumonia/ cancer
- Diagnosis of lipid pneumonia
- Is increased menstrual flow or vaginal bleeding a side effect of ferrlecit?
- Is fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse a side effect of flomax?
- Is blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin a side effect of fioricet?
- Diagnosis of recurrent laryngitis
- Diagnosis of pulmonary fluid
- Is red skin lesions, often with a purple center a side effect of meloxicam?
- Why am i coughing up black sputum after smoking
- What does black sputum after smoking marijuana indicate
- Black gums smoking marijuana
- Diagnosis of h1n1 swine flu
- Is fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse a side effect of latuda?