What does black sputum after smoking marijuana indicate?
User rating for this question
After smoking marijuana I cough up black sputum. Do I need to be concerned?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing you need to concerned about sir Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. The black sputum that you noticed was clearly because of the marijuana that you smoked sir. Although, this can look alarming it is nothing you need to be concerned about. The sputum was black solely because of the smoke that you inhaled from smoking the marijuana. But the black sputum indicates that you have been smoking marijuana too often, try to avoid this sir. Although, this is nothing you need to be concerned about right now, I would advise you to try to avoid smoking marijuana as much as possible, as the long-term effects may be something you need to be concerned about. I hope you find my response helpful sir. Wishing you nothing but the best. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Blood in sputum after quitting smoking
- Drug interactions suboxone and xanax
- Black chapped lips after smoking marijuana
- Drugs with metformin in them
- Face fungus tight chest
- Drugs used to treat mrsa
- Chest tightness numbness extremities
- Plexus slim and drug tests
- Swollen face and lips and chest pain
- Left side of face numb chest pain
- Left chest pain radiate to face
- Why am i coughing up black sputum after smoking
- What does black sputum after smoking marijuana indicate
- Black gums smoking marijuana
- Pupil signs of drug use