What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate?
User rating for this question
Hi, I have a small, about 2 mm pink colored lesion on my back that has a hard surface. what does that sound like?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Benign skin lesion. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. It is very hard to tell not seeing it. Such lesion is most likely benign skin lesion like hemangioma or just a mole. As long as this lesion does not change its size, does not itch or ache, no irregularity, it is nothing serious. If you want to make sure, please consult dermatologist who is able to examine it with dermatoscope and tell if this needs to be removed or not. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate? 14 hours later
Thank you for your reply. The only thing that is strange to me that it feels like it's crusted on top. Is significant?
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 5 hours later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: Can you please attach a photo of it? It does not indicate anything specific. Some lesions can be crusted. Crustiness does not make it suspicious. Regards.
Follow-up: What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate? 19 hours later
Thank you. I will send a photo.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 8 hours later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: According to the attached photo it does not look suspicious. Please have it under observation. If it start growing or itching, consult dermatologist. Regards.
Follow-up: What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate? 12 hours later
Thank you very much Dr.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 6 hours later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: You are welcome.
People also viewed
- Rapid heart beat for days after drinking
- Panis problam
- What is the cause of lesion in back of throat
- Epitheloid cell granulomas causes
- Red blotches on arm headache
- What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate
- Quitting marijuana heartburn
- Diagnosis of Mesenteric lipodystrophy
- Small pink skin lesions on back
- Doctor found spasm causes
- Just ovulating cramps causes
- Treatment and cure for Viral infection
- Raw anus treatment
- Pink lesion on back like a blister
- What do body lesions on arms and lower back indicate