What does a painful mole in inner thing indicate?

Attached is the snap of some mole which has happened on my inner thigh, this was not paining initially but now it is paining sometimes suddenly & disappearing in say half an hr to one hour.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Folliculitis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The lesion in the image you have sent cant be a mole. I suspect it to be a boil resulted from inflammation of the hair follicle. I suggest you to consult Dermatologist who shall break open the lesion in aseptic conditions and advice you an antibiotic to prevent infections. Regards,