What does a fluttering across the forehead mean?

what is a fluttering across the forehead mean please ?
this fluttering is only sometimes but it feels a little like sometime under the skin just a the top rhs of my forehead
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 7 minutes later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

Your question is a very good one and I will work on providing you with some good information and recommendations.

This symptom is extremely common. The most likely cause is a minor spasm of some of the very thin muscles of the forehead.

Sometimes stress can cause this symptom to become more apparent. Also if there is a minor injury this can also lead to irritability of the muscles in that area as well.

I would expect this symptom to slowly resolve over the next one or two weeks. There is no need to do any type of intervention or take any medication.

Thank you again for sending your question. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Dr Robert