What does a bump on each ear indicate?

I have a bump on each ear the size of a bead they are warm to the touch you cant really see it then though they dont hurt
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Cyst Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Bump on each ear could most likely to be a small cyst. They cause no harm however a few of them grow in size which would need aspiration of the cyst. Please approach an ENT specialist for further management It is common and it is due blocked sweat glands. Here are few suggestions 1. Do not keep touching and squeezing it as it might get infected 2. Watch out for change in color, size and pain. If the cyst grows in size or there is a change in colour or starts paining please approach an ENT specialist immediately I hope I was of help, if you have any further query please get back to me I wish you good health Regards