What does " HCG & D reading of 19. e2=456, p4=71.4 and LH=0.8" mean?

Question
Is it possible I am pregnant if at day 48 i have a HCG & D reading of 19. e2=456, p4=71.4 and LH=0.8 I have had another blood test today and i am waiting on the results. thanks XXXXXXX i know we have concieved but is it possible with that reading it will be a viable pregnancy thanks
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Doubtful. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The chances of pregnancy at such a low levels of HCG are doubtful. It can be due to a late conception. It is the doubling of the levels of HCG in 48 hours which is confirmatory of pregnancy. You need to wait for 2-3 ore days and get the serum HCG levels repeated for confirmation. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: What does " HCG & D reading of 19. e2=456, p4=71.4 and LH=0.8" mean? 36 hours later
I had some more bloods done yesterday & it has moved up to hcg 64, I will be having bloods done again next Wednesday. I have been told it will be unlikely it will be a viable pregnancy but it has doubled in 48 hours, hopefully there is some hope ? thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Likely to be a viable pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. Since your HCG levels have doubled in 48 hours the chances of having a viable pregnancy are there. Follow up tests and ultrasound scan will help in confirmation. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards

Follow-up: What does " HCG & D reading of 19. e2=456, p4=71.4 and LH=0.8" mean? 1 hour later
thankyou that has given me some hope cheers XXXXXXX

Brief Answer: You are welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you. I am glad I could help. Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful. I wish you the very best in whatever you do. Warm regards