What do small red bumps in the bend of elbow indicate?
User rating for this question
I have small red bumps in the bend of my elbow and I'm wondering about bed bugs since I have been travelling. They don't hurt or itch.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not typical of bedbugs Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about these bumps. Though they may represent an allergic reaction secondary to a bedbug bite or another cause, the presentation is not typical. Itches often accompany the manifestations of an allergy. At this time, I will not want to make any definitive call but rather suggest that you monitor this over the days to gather more information if something new should come up. I a pretty confident they would all resolve without the need of any further medical intervention. If new symptoms should set in, then they may provide ore guide to to what the exact cause is and what treatment options we should consider. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Is numbness of the hands a side effect of lysteda?
- Small hard bump by elbow
- Initial infectious strains causes
- Small bumps on elbow in a circle
- Small goose bumps elbow
- Is skin rash a side effect of medroxyprogesterone?
- Odontogenic keratocysts causes
- Is blurred vision a side effect of mefenamic acid?
- Deep muscle ache causes
- Small bumps on elbows and knees
- Small red bumps on skin of elbow
- House fatigue causes
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia causes
- Is confusion a side effect of metoprolol tartrate?
- Is loss of bladder control a side effect of metro?