What do cysts behind the ears indicate?

good evening doc, how are you this evening? I have cysts behind my ears, I squees till nothing but blood comes and but they keep coming back. I have all kinds of home remedies, even holding a cotton wool with tea tree oil on it. nothings works...
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details and pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same . You seem to have developed pyogenic lesions over the scalp. I would like to know certain more details from you in order to confirm the diagnosis . Are the lesions painful? Since how long are you developing them? How many do you have? What all do you apply over the lesions? Any oil application over scalp? Any itching or dandruff over scalp? If possible, you can click some close up pictures of the skin condition and upload them here on this page . You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul . I am sure I will be able to help you more once you provide me the above details and the pictures . Waiting for your response Dr Geetika Paul