What cream can I apply for rashes between testicle sac and thigh?

yes Dr. I have a rash in the crevice between my testicle sac and my thigh, its also has a smelly discharge and slight burning when I shower, otherwise no pain and only on the left side. This happens once in a while and if I keep it cleans with baby wipes it helps. I am an over the road truck driver and showers aren't as frequent as I'd like, about once every 3rd day. Is there a cream I can apply to this area? no more questions, just need this to go away, thank you
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Fungal skin infection Detailed Answer: Hi Seems like you have developed a fungal infection of the groin region. Such lesions are quite common especially due to increased sweating and infrequent bathing. You need to apply a topical antifungal cream containing clotrimazole over the affected area twice a day. Something like canestan cream is an easily available over the counter drug for the same. Do not apply any other cream or oil over it. Wear cotton clothes as much as possible so as to decrease sweating. Use the medicine for atleast two weeks continuously. I am sure it will help. Please ask if you have any other query Dr Geetika Paul