What cream can I apply for rashes and redness all over my face caused due to facial waxing?

Dec 2013

ive a full rashes n redness all over my face due to facial waxing. \Infact my skin in the chin have been burnt. what do u think I can apply
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly send details an high resolution pictures Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to healthcare magic. I can understand your concern towards skin rashes and redness all over your face due to facial waxing. Before I can answer your concern can you please take pains in letting me know certain important information regarding the incidence: 1. Since how long the skin rash and redness is present (since how long you have used the wax- less than 24 hours or more than 1 day). 2. Is there any pain or itching over the same. 3.If there any pain or itching then is it- mild/ moderate or severe. I humbly request you to kindly send few good resolution pictures of the face area ( both the side and front) so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia). "Wish you good health" with regards, Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia (MD - Dermatology)