What could sudden cold with sweating lead to?
User rating for this question
My friend who is 31 years of age feeling cold this morning and he was sweting also what can cause that ?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: could be flu Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. From what you described your friend might have a viral flu. You can try anti histamines like benadryl. If he is still not getting better you can advise him to get nasal or throat swab tested for flu and strep. Wishing him speedy recovery. Regards Dr Arun.
People also viewed
- Genitofemoral neuralgia causes
- Questions on immunoassay techniques
- Abnormal pulmonary vein causes
- A ranula immune system
- Operation constipation causes
- Seeing spots on implanon
- Rectal prolapse impinging nerves
- Feeling cold with sweating what could be the reason
- What could be the cause for fainting and cold sweats
- Sudden memory loss causes
- What could sudden cold with sweating lead to
- Dizziness black out and cold sweats what could this be
- Recurring headache nausea cold sweats what could be this
- Red itchy spot on implanon
- Acute thyroid storm causes