What could sudden cold with sweating lead to?
User rating for this question
My friend who is 31 years of age feeling cold this morning and he was sweting also what can cause that ?
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: could be flu Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. From what you described your friend might have a viral flu. You can try anti histamines like benadryl. If he is still not getting better you can advise him to get nasal or throat swab tested for flu and strep. Wishing him speedy recovery. Regards Dr Arun.
People also viewed
- 124 62 blood pressure
- Is 12391 high blood pressure
- 124 78 blood pressure
- Does nytol cause balanitis
- Blood pressure reading is 124 over 76
- Feeling cold with sweating what could be the reason
- What could be the cause for fainting and cold sweats
- 124 69 blood pressure
- Hri water balance feeling ill
- When i walk i feel off balance
- Dizzy unable to control good balance
- What could sudden cold with sweating lead to
- Dizziness black out and cold sweats what could this be
- Recurring headache nausea cold sweats what could be this
- Feeling off balance dehy