What could cause dizziness and nausea after accidental fall on face?

2 days ago I slip and fell and planted the left side of my face onto a tile floor, while taking a shower. I was fine. ice my face and went to bed, upon getting up I was so dizzy. I had since been back to work but each time i move my head a in a certain way I get extremely dizzy and nauseaus
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi, Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query, I understand your concern I feel that you should undergo a CT scan to exclude the cause of dizziness. Please get examined by a local physician which will provide a clue regarding the nature of investigations required in your case. I hope I have responded your query Please feel free and get back to me in case you need any help Best wishes,