What could be the red point on forehead?

I have this red point in my forehead. What it is? Is it a nevo? I have many years
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photograph. It is called is cherry angioma. It appears due to dilation of blood vessel and is a very common thing. No treatment is required for this. It will remain the same and not increase in size also there will not be any internal problem. If you want to get is removed, it can be easily removed with laser. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you