What could be the reason for having dizziness?

My husband has been dizzy all day today He was fine when he went to bed & woke up dizzy
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please get his blood pressure checked Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. There is nothing alarming in the symptoms that your husband is facing. The dizziness could be due to low blood pressure. I suggest you to get his blood pressure checked once along with the pulse rate and other vitals. It can be attributed to low water or food intake causing water and electrolyte imbalance, and subsequently the dizzy feeling. Please give him fresh fruit juices to drink to replenish the salts and water. He should be fine soon. Take care!