What could be the cause for swollen testicle and sticky semen?

hi, I am 25 yrs young, i am masturbating from last 7-8 years almost daily but from last 6- month i am doing just once in a week. i am also doing yoga excercise for not to masturbate from last 20 days. My problem is if i do not masturbate for 4-5 days my testes getting swollen and feels the pain, so even if i dont want, i have to masturbate. Is this serious problem? Also my semen is less sticky and its color like water. what should i do? please suggest the treatment and diet. Also i am doing Kegel excercise from last 10 days should i continue that?.
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: get ultrasound of scrotum done Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Masturbation is a normal sexual behavior for self gratification.It is completely safe and causes no physical, mental or sexual side effects, as wrongly believed by many. Doing yoga for any reason is good for health but you are trying to stop a natural and normal urge . In some normal individuals, there is change in size of testis on arousal and increased blood supply may be felt like a mild pain but this is not a disease at all. Still, you get sonography of scrotum to rule out varicocele. Stickiness and colour are not important if the sperms are normal and there is no discomfort otherwise. There is no scientific treatment to increase the viscosity or change the colour of semen. The best diet to take is healthy and balanced diet. Kegel exercise are good to tone up perineal muscles . You can continue to do that but the urge to masturbate comes from brain when there is desire to have sex in the absence of a suitable partner. Hope this is helpful. Any more query is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA