What could be the cause for double vision?
User rating for this question
I have had a weird issue that I noticed two days ago. When waking in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, I have noticed double vision. I am near sighted and where glasses/contacts. Once I get out of bed and moving around, I don't notice the double vision. Not everything was double, just the item I was focusing on. I am a worrier and am just wondering if this is normal. I haven't noticed anything weird after I have woken up and started my day.
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, You are saying to wear glasses and are near sighted. If you are having double vision once in a while, I'd suggest to: - carefully move after waking up - do not move your eyes around - try to wear your glasses immediately when you have such episode. If no improvement or the episodes will get worse; I'd suggest to consult an ophthalmologist. All the best! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of sinus staph infection
- Azilect and cold medicine
- Augmentin length of treatment
- What is azo yeast
- Diagnosis of black/purple rash
- Diagnosis of syringomyelia surgery
- What causes double vision
- Diagnosis of serious genetic disorder
- Hepatitis b vaccine booster
- What causes double vision and how is it treated
- What causes occasional double vision
- Diagnosis of rash looking thing
- Strong vitamin b compound
- What causes sudden double vision
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision