What could be the buzzing sensation in groin area?

I'm experiencing a buzzing sensation in my groin area. It started yesterday. It happens every 5 to 10 seconds?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that it is a very non specific complaints . It will not be possible to give you the exact reason but we can discuss the possibilites. It is most probably a fibrillation that occurs as ripples across the muscles . It can also result due to some nerve irritation . It is a innocent condition and will settle on its own . But in case it continues beyond 2 -3 days do consult a neurologist for this . Take care. Dr. Shruti