What could be reason for an elderly women to fascinate about kids genitals?

General Surgeon
Question
why do my mother she loves to touch kids and small boys penis and she loves to tell them do u want me to cut your penis to u or bring u Scissors to cut it (playing with them ) , and she always take there sleeps of and touch there penis and somee times she talks about sex and penises with girls but usualy touches boys penis
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Many mother's are fascinated by kids genital Detailed Answer: Greetings of the day Dear XXXX It's perfectly normal for some of the mother's to be fascinated about kids genitals. There is no cause of concern. Being a Pediatric Surgeon, I come across many such mothers. All the kids are normal and deeply loved and cared by such mothers. So would suggest you to discuss ones this matter with your mother. In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Pediatric Surgeon

Follow-up: What could be reason for an elderly women to fascinate about kids genitals? 5 hours later
kids genital ; u mean all kids or just boys? dont u think its an immoral or ita treated as Sexual harassment , sexual abuse or assault with kids?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Confide in your father Detailed Answer: Namasthe Greetings I would suggest you to confide this matter with your father, he would like to havea word with her. Child support group consultation may be required. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore Consultant Pediatric Surgeon

Follow-up: What could be reason for an elderly women to fascinate about kids genitals? 4 days later
but answer me wat kids genital is u mean all or boys or grls

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 6 hours later
Brief Answer: It means both boys and girls Detailed Answer: Greetings Kids genital means both boys and girls. Take care Regards Dr Deepak